This beautiful resort is just around an hour drive from the international airport & city centre of Chiangmai, and surely is one of the most spectacular golf courses in Thailand, at the beginning (2004) the resort only had 18 holes, but in 2017 the club expanded 9 more holes; with a total of 27 scenic & challenging holes, the courses' design & high quality were appreciated by many professionals as the golf club hosted one of the biggest golf events, the Thai PGA Championship in March 2019. The resort offers 73 comfortable Lanna style rooms, pro shop, seminar rooms, banquet hall, driving range, swimming pool, massage, high speed wifi and restaurant overlooking the natural mountain views and the golf course and is ideal for a holiday.
Prestige Card:HK$2000/pax (Original HK$2300, $300 off!)
Diamond Card: HK$2100/pax (Original HK$2300, $200 off!)
Platinum Card: HK$2200/pax (Original HK$2300, $100 off!)
- 3 nights stay at Gassan Khuntan Golf Resort twin share superior room
- 3 days unlimited golf + locker
- Daily breakfast
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong Levy
- Day 1：Arrive Chiangmai airport, transfer to Gassan Khuntan Golf Resort, free for leisure.
- Day 2：Breakfast, unlimited Golf at Gassan Khuntan Golf Club , free for leisure.
- Day 3：Breakfast , unlimited Golf at Gassan Khuntan Golf Club , free for leisure.
- Day 4：Breakfast , unlimited Golf at Gassan Khuntan Golf Club , free for leisure (Transfer to Chiangmai airport by yourself according to the specific flight time)
- Package does not include air ticket, you can buy own or check with us
- Flight time details as follow：
- KA Airline: Hong Kong > Chiangmai
- KA 232 Departure: 1520 / Arrive: 1735 (Mon/Wed/Thu/Sat/Sun)
- KA 232 Departure:0805 / Arrive: 1005 (Tue/Fri)
- KA Airline: Chiangmai > HongKong
- KA 233 Departure: 1825 / Arrive: 2200 (Mon/Wed/Thu/Sat/Sun)
- KA 233 Departure:1120 / Arrive: 1500 (Tue/Fri)
- UO Airline: Hong Kong > Chiangmai
- UO 753 departure:1645 / arrived:1840
- UO Airline: Chiangmai > HongKong
- UO 754 Departure:1930 / Arrive: 2310
- One booking for each credit card
- Package include 3 nights twin share room for weekday or weekend.
- Package does not include air ticket, we can quote separately
- Package excludes airport taxes, security charges, airport construction fee, insurance, visa,etc.
- Single room surcharge HK$650/per person/3 nights。
- Additional rate are available for one or two more nights, or we can book more golf courses and transportation to & from airport or city.
- Personal or travel insurance are not included. Participants are advised to purchase insurance before departure.
- Caddie fee（THB300 /pax）, buggy fee（THB750/buggy）, please pay directly to club
- Use of caddy & buggy are mandatory with the package. (Cart on fairway unless specified otherwise by club)
- Room type can be upgraded with extra surcharge.
- This is a special promotion, no changes or cancellation will be accepted after sale, package is valid until Oct 31.
For details, please contact 2137 2011
Tour/package operated by Genesis King Ltd. Golf007 (Travel License 352344)
Terms & Conditions
Holders of an eligible and valid UnionPay credit card can book a maximum of 3 rounds of golf with preferential rates each month, maximum of 12 rounds per year.
The preferential rate is available to the Cardholder only, and only when playing golf. Guests of the Cardholder cannot use the preferential rate, and any attempt to do so will result in the Cardholder’s use of the preferential rate being rescinded. Guests shall pay the online rate or the rate quoted by customer service personnel.
Upon receipt of a request, customer service personnel require one working day to contact the club. If the requested date and time is available, customer service personnel will issue a booking confirmation and reference number. The Cardholder is required to pay any charges through the website at least one working day before the reserved tee time, or it will be cancelled without notice.
If the requested tee time is not available, customer service personnel will contact the Cardholder within one working day to select a different tee time or cancel the booking.
The Cardholder should contact customer service if there is no contact or update received within one working day of a request.
Reservations for weekdays must be made at least two working days in advance. Weekend and holiday tee times must be reserved at least three working days in advance. Long and special holidays may require seven or more working days’ advance notice.
Clubs may have different policies regarding advance notice for changes or cancellations, so Cardholders should check the relevant club’s website or customer service hotline for further details. A failure to comply with the relevant club’s procedures will result in forfeiture of the fees paid.
Unless otherwise stated, a golf cart and caddie are to be shared by two golfers. Single golfers will be paired by the club, or, if no other single golfer is available, a surcharge will be levied, to be paid by Cardholder directly to the golf club after the round. Delegation of caddies is at the discretion of respective clubs, and the rates provided do not guarantee one-on-one caddies.
Certain clubs require players to produce a valid golf handicap card and driving licence for carts. The Cardholder should contact the club in advance for further details.
The Cardholder should arrive and register at the club at least 30 minutes before tee time. A failure to arrive on time will be regarded as a “no show” and all fees paid will be forfeited.
The Cardholder and guests are expected to obey the rules of club and be mindful of any personal possessions and their own personal safety at all times. UnionPay and Golf007 are not responsible for any loss, claims, damages, charges or legal indemnities.
In the event a problem arises while playing golf, the Cardholder should contact Golf007 for assistance. Private agreements made with the club or other individuals will not be entertained.
Golf007 reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions or the rates without advance notice. We reserve the right to interpret all terms stated.
UnionPay always strives to provide the best quality of service. However, UnionPay cannot guarantee the service, obligations or offers of its agents and suppliers. As such, UnionPay will not be responsible for any loss, damage, disappointment or grievance incurred by the Cardholder through this offer.