Diamond Prestige - HK$5,700 (Original price 6,100 saves 400!)
Diamond & Diamond Prestige - HK$5,800 (Original price 6,100 saves 300!)
Platinum Card - HK$5,900 (Original price 6,100 saves 200!)
Johor Bahru is one of the fastest growing Malaysian cities, from a low cost & beautiful city loved by golfers & holiday makers from Singapore (similar situation with Hong Kong & Shenzhen), thanks for the massive government support and international property investors, Johor Bahru is becoming a metropolitan with international hotels, yacht clubs and around 20 golf clubs. Golfers can arrange their own in leisure time to visit Abu Bakar Palace, Johor Old Chinese Temple, Museum & Lego Land Theme Park, shopping malls and sample local seafood and enjoy the warm Malaysian culture & experience!
- 4 nights stay Holiday Villa or Forest City Phoenix International Golf Hotel (twin share）
- Daily breakfast
- Forest City-Legend course + Classic course weekday 2 x 18 holes green fee , shared buggy
- Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club weekday 18 holes green fee, shared caddie & buggy
- Airport<>Hotel<>Club point to point transport
- TIC Levy
- Air tickets not included in the package, if required, we can quote separately
- Flight information as below, just for reference：
- CX691 HK > Sin Dep0810/Arr1155
- CX759 HK > Sin Dep0845/Arr1235
- CX739 HK > Sin Dep115/Arr1505
- CX735 HK > Sin Dep1430/Arr1825
- CX690 Sin > HK Dep1255/Arr1655
- CX734 Sin > HK Dep1605/Arr2000
- CX716 Sin > HK Dep1805/Arr2205
- CX636 Sin > HK Dep2010/Arr0005+1
- One booking for each credit card
- This is a special promotion, no changes or cancellation will be accepted after sale, package is valid from 23 Sep to 30 Dec 2019.
- Air ticket is not included in package, may quote separately if required；
- Any upgrading, extending or amendment please contact us；
- Weekend surcharge of golf and hotel required if any；
- Caddie & cart both 1 vs 4 service, need to pay single cart surcharge if any.；
- This package price is for 4 persons, transport surcharge is required for less than 4 persons；
- Above package price and flight information for reference only, to be confirmed based on written quotation.
Please call 2137 2011 for more information
Offered by Genesis King Limited Golf007。(Travel license number 352344)
Terms & Conditions
Holders of an eligible and valid UnionPay credit card can book a maximum of 3 rounds of golf with preferential rates each month, maximum of 12 rounds per year.
The preferential rate is available to the Cardholder only, and only when playing golf. Guests of the Cardholder cannot use the preferential rate, and any attempt to do so will result in the Cardholder’s use of the preferential rate being rescinded. Guests shall pay the online rate or the rate quoted by customer service personnel.
Upon receipt of a request, customer service personnel require one working day to contact the club. If the requested date and time is available, customer service personnel will issue a booking confirmation and reference number. The Cardholder is required to pay any charges through the website at least one working day before the reserved tee time, or it will be cancelled without notice.
If the requested tee time is not available, customer service personnel will contact the Cardholder within one working day to select a different tee time or cancel the booking.
The Cardholder should contact customer service if there is no contact or update received within one working day of a request.
Reservations for weekdays must be made at least two working days in advance. Weekend and holiday tee times must be reserved at least three working days in advance. Long and special holidays may require seven or more working days’ advance notice.
Clubs may have different policies regarding advance notice for changes or cancellations, so Cardholders should check the relevant club’s website or customer service hotline for further details. A failure to comply with the relevant club’s procedures will result in forfeiture of the fees paid.
Unless otherwise stated, a golf cart and caddie are to be shared by two golfers. Single golfers will be paired by the club, or, if no other single golfer is available, a surcharge will be levied, to be paid by Cardholder directly to the golf club after the round. Delegation of caddies is at the discretion of respective clubs, and the rates provided do not guarantee one-on-one caddies.
Certain clubs require players to produce a valid golf handicap card and driving licence for carts. The Cardholder should contact the club in advance for further details.
The Cardholder should arrive and register at the club at least 30 minutes before tee time. A failure to arrive on time will be regarded as a “no show” and all fees paid will be forfeited.
The Cardholder and guests are expected to obey the rules of club and be mindful of any personal possessions and their own personal safety at all times. UnionPay and Golf007 are not responsible for any loss, claims, damages, charges or legal indemnities.
In the event a problem arises while playing golf, the Cardholder should contact Golf007 for assistance. Private agreements made with the club or other individuals will not be entertained.
Golf007 reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions or the rates without advance notice. We reserve the right to interpret all terms stated.
UnionPay always strives to provide the best quality of service. However, UnionPay cannot guarantee the service, obligations or offers of its agents and suppliers. As such, UnionPay will not be responsible for any loss, damage, disappointment or grievance incurred by the Cardholder through this offer.