UnionPay Platinum, Diamond & Diamond Prestige cardholder - Preferential rate for golf clubs
(For Hong Kong & Macau issued credit cards only)
Diamond & Diamond Prestige card exclusive privilege *
Upon spending at least HK$60,000 in a six-month period(e.g. 1 January - 30 June or 1 July - 31 December), the Cardholder and a maximum of three guests will be entitled to enjoy one-time use of the preferential rate.
* This offer is limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
* The Cardholder must produce valid invoices to prove qualified spending.
* Up to three guests can accompany the Cardholder.
* The privilege must be used within the six-month qualifying period, or one month after.
Tee time reservation can be made through website:
Please first register - follow the instruction and submit required information – authorise online payment when booking is successful. (If you encounter problems during registration or booking procedures, please contact our supplier Genesis King Ltd. (Golf007) at (852) 2137 2011 during office hours or email, customer service personnel will provide assistant.)
Terms & Conditions:
- Holders of an eligible and valid UnionPay credit card can book a maximum of 3 rounds of golf with preferential rates each month.
- The preferential rate is available to the Cardholder only, and only when playing golf. Guests of the Cardholder cannot use the preferential rate, and any attempt to do so will result in the Cardholder’s use of the preferential rate being rescinded. Guests shall pay the online rate or the rate quoted by customer service personnel at the course.
- Reservation procedures:
A) After registering at the Offer website, the Cardholder can select a golf course and request a date and tee time. Please note that the club may not be able to meet this request, depending on availability and other factors.
B) Upon receipt of a request, customer service personnel require one working day to contact the club. If the requested date and time is available, customer service personnel will issue a booking confirmation and reference number. The Cardholder is required to pay any charges through the website at least one working day before the reserved tee time, or it will be cancelled without notice.
C) If the requested tee time is not available, customer service personnel will contact the Cardholder within one working day to select a different tee time or cancel the booking.
D) The Cardholder should contact customer service if there is no contact or update received within one working day of a request.
E) Reservations for weekdays must be made at least two working days in advance. Weekend and holiday tee times must be reserved at least three working days in advance. Long and special holidays may require seven or more working days’ advance notice.
F) Clubs may have different policies regarding advance notice for changes or cancellations, so Cardholders should check the relevant club’s website or customer service hotline for further details. A failure to comply with the relevant club’s procedures will result in forfeiture of the fees paid.
- Unless otherwise stated, a golf cart and caddie are to be shared by two golfers. Single golfers will be paired by the club, or, if no other single golfer is available, a surcharge will be levied, to be paid by Cardholder directly to the golf club after the round. Delegation of caddies is at the discretion of respective clubs, and the rates provided do not guarantee one-on-one caddies.
- Certain clubs require players to produce a valid golf handicap card and driving licence for carts. The Cardholder should contact the club in advance for further details.
- The Cardholder should arrive and register at the club at least 30 minutes before tee time. A failure to arrive on time will be regarded as a “no show” and all fees paid will be forfeited.
- The Cardholder and guests are expected to obey the rules of club and be mindful of any personal possessions and their own personal safety at all times. UnionPay and Golf007 are not responsible for any loss, claims, damages, charges or legal indemnities.
- In the event a problem arises while playing golf, the Cardholder should contact Golf007 for assistance. Private agreements made with the club or other individuals will not be entertained.
- Golf007 reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions or the rates without advance notice. We reserve the right to interpret all terms stated.
- UnionPay always strives to provide the best quality of service. However, UnionPay cannot guarantee the service, obligations or offers of its agents and suppliers. As such, UnionPay will not be responsible for any loss, damage, disappointment or grievance incurred by the Cardholder through this offer.