Approach S62 is a premium GPS golf watch that integrates the critical information and mapping you need in full color on your wrist.
Diamond Prestige - HK$4,100 (Original price 4,800 saves 700!)
Diamond Card - HK$4,300 (Original price 4,800 saves 500!)
Platinum Card - HK$4,500 (Original price 4,800 saves 300!)
- Here comes the sun. And your watch screen is still readable.
- With more than 41,000 preloaded courses, you’ll know yours on the back of your wrist.
- A caddie that’s all yours all the time — know what to hit and where to aim.
- Want advanced data, tournaments and more? Get the Garmin Golf™ app.
- Connect with more than the course. Get notifications sent right to your watch.
- Want to play 24/7? With GPS mode lasting up to 20 hours, you pretty much can.
- BIGGER SCREEN-Large 1.3-inch easy-to-read colour touchscreen display is 17% larger than Approach S60 to make your experience that much better.
- CUSTOMISABLE WATCH FACES-Download custom watch faces, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store, and customise your watch face with any photo from your mobile device.
- GOES BEYOND THE COURSE-Whether you just got done with a game and find yourself in the clubhouse, or you want to hit the town, Approach S62 is great for everyday wear.
- QUICKFIT® BANDS-If you like to change watch bands as often as you change your course, no problem. Choose from interchangeable QuickFit bands.
- VIRTUAL CADDIE-Get caddie help right on your wrist. Virtual Caddie factors in wind speed and direction and suggests a club based on the distance you typically swing with that particular club.
- WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION-The watch displays wind speed and direction, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
- 41,000 PRELOADED COURSES-Your watch comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-colour CourseView maps of golf courses from around the world. Download updates for the course you play most often.
- PLAYSLIKE DISTANCE-The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots.
- GREEN VIEW-The Green View feature gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to drag-and-drop the pin for greater accuracy.
- GO GREEN-Quickly reference the front, middle and back of the green so you can make the shot you want.
- PINPOINTER-When on blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction of the pin so you can make the most of each swing.
- HAZARD VIEW-This feature allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map and get critical distance information so you know what to avoid.
- KEEP TRACK AND KEEP SCORE-club tracking sensors for more tracking capabilities.
- MORE STATS-Pair with the Garmin Golf app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and to gain more data about your game.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS-Receive emails, texts and alerts right to your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS-Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution2 through participating providers.
- STAY ON TRACK-Take advantage of preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming and more. And enjoy activity tracking features3.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE-Enhanced heart rate3 technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities and how hard you work during them.
- PULSE OX-Use the Pulse Ox feature4 to measure blood oxygen saturation level and learn more about your overall health and fitness.
- BATTERY-Internal, rechargeable battery provides up to 14 days in smartwatch mode and 20 hours in GPS mode.
- Each card is eligible for 1 purchase only
- Limited offer, subject to availability
- 1 year warranty
- this is a special promotion, no changes or cancellation will be accepted after payment
- Pick up from Golf007 Hong Kong office/Sheung Wan MTR station or by
courier (around HK$50)
- Products are sanitised before delivery
- Above package price and information for reference only
Please contact 2137 2011 for more information
Terms & Conditions
Holders of an eligible and valid UnionPay credit card can book a maximum of 3 rounds of golf with preferential rates each month, maximum of 12 rounds per year.
The preferential rate is available to the Cardholder only, and only when playing golf. Guests of the Cardholder cannot use the preferential rate, and any attempt to do so will result in the Cardholder’s use of the preferential rate being rescinded. Guests shall pay the online rate or the rate quoted by customer service personnel.
Upon receipt of a request, customer service personnel require one working day to contact the club. If the requested date and time is available, customer service personnel will issue a booking confirmation and reference number. The Cardholder is required to pay any charges through the website at least one working day before the reserved tee time, or it will be cancelled without notice.
If the requested tee time is not available, customer service personnel will contact the Cardholder within one working day to select a different tee time or cancel the booking.
The Cardholder should contact customer service if there is no contact or update received within one working day of a request.
Reservations for weekdays must be made at least two working days in advance. Weekend and holiday tee times must be reserved at least three working days in advance. Long and special holidays may require seven or more working days’ advance notice.
Clubs may have different policies regarding advance notice for changes or cancellations, so Cardholders should check the relevant club’s website or customer service hotline for further details. A failure to comply with the relevant club’s procedures will result in forfeiture of the fees paid.
Unless otherwise stated, a golf cart and caddie are to be shared by two golfers. Single golfers will be paired by the club, or, if no other single golfer is available, a surcharge will be levied, to be paid by Cardholder directly to the golf club after the round. Delegation of caddies is at the discretion of respective clubs, and the rates provided do not guarantee one-on-one caddies.
Certain clubs require players to produce a valid golf handicap card and driving licence for carts. The Cardholder should contact the club in advance for further details.
The Cardholder should arrive and register at the club at least 30 minutes before tee time. A failure to arrive on time will be regarded as a “no show” and all fees paid will be forfeited.
The Cardholder and guests are expected to obey the rules of club and be mindful of any personal possessions and their own personal safety at all times. UnionPay and Golf007 are not responsible for any loss, claims, damages, charges or legal indemnities.
In the event a problem arises while playing golf, the Cardholder should contact Golf007 for assistance. Private agreements made with the club or other individuals will not be entertained.
Golf007 reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions or the rates without advance notice. We reserve the right to interpret all terms stated.
UnionPay always strives to provide the best quality of service. However, UnionPay cannot guarantee the service, obligations or offers of its agents and suppliers. As such, UnionPay will not be responsible for any loss, damage, disappointment or grievance incurred by the Cardholder through this offer.