The Approach Z82 laser range finder with GPS gives you the most accurate reading on the market within 10 inches of the flag.
Diamond Prestige - HK$4,300 (Original price 5,000 saves 700!)
Diamond Card - HK$4,500 (Original price 5,000 saves 500!)
Platinum Card - HK$4,700 (Original price 5,000 saves 300!)
- More than 41,000 preloaded courses mean that we have the one you play — and thousands of others.
- The hole can't play hard to get with flag finder; lock in with a buzz.
- Going dancin’. See distance to the front, middle and back of green.
- Beat the wind when you know its direction and speed.
- The indicator light lets them know that you’re tournament legal.
- There’s no range finder left behind when you use Find My Garmin.
- GREEN VIEW-The map overlays show the hole layout, so you know the distance to the back, middle and front of the green.
- LASER RANGE ARC-The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D CourseView map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything in play at that distance.
- HAZARD VIEW-Quickly scroll through each hazard and layup distance on the map to see how far it is to reach each one.
- ACCOUNT FOR WIND-The range finder now displays wind speed and direction, which makes figuring out which club to use and which direction to swing much easier.
- PLAYSLIKE DISTANCE-
This feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the target.
- FIND THE PIN-On blind shots, the PinPointer feature will tell you the direction to the pin. So even if you can’t see, you’ll know where to aim.
- LOCK IN ON THE FLAG-Image stabilisation makes it easier to find and range the flag. And when you lock in on it, vibrational feedback will let you know.
- 41K+ PRELOADED COURSES-Your range finder comes preloaded with more than 41,000 full-colour CourseView maps from around the world.
- TOURNAMENT MODE-An external indicator light — which can be turned on and off — lets you and your playing partners know when you’re in tournament mode.
- Each card is eligible for 1 purchase only
- Limited offer, subject to availability
- 1 year warranty
- this is a special promotion, no changes or cancellation will be accepted after payment
- Pick up from Golf007 Hong Kong office/Sheung Wan MTR station or by
courier (around HK$50)
- Products are sanitised before delivery
- Above package price and information for reference only
Please contact 2137 2011 for more information
Terms & Conditions
Holders of an eligible and valid UnionPay credit card can book a maximum of 3 rounds of golf with preferential rates each month, maximum of 12 rounds per year.
The preferential rate is available to the Cardholder only, and only when playing golf. Guests of the Cardholder cannot use the preferential rate, and any attempt to do so will result in the Cardholder’s use of the preferential rate being rescinded. Guests shall pay the online rate or the rate quoted by customer service personnel.
Upon receipt of a request, customer service personnel require one working day to contact the club. If the requested date and time is available, customer service personnel will issue a booking confirmation and reference number. The Cardholder is required to pay any charges through the website at least one working day before the reserved tee time, or it will be cancelled without notice.
If the requested tee time is not available, customer service personnel will contact the Cardholder within one working day to select a different tee time or cancel the booking.
The Cardholder should contact customer service if there is no contact or update received within one working day of a request.
Reservations for weekdays must be made at least two working days in advance. Weekend and holiday tee times must be reserved at least three working days in advance. Long and special holidays may require seven or more working days’ advance notice.
Clubs may have different policies regarding advance notice for changes or cancellations, so Cardholders should check the relevant club’s website or customer service hotline for further details. A failure to comply with the relevant club’s procedures will result in forfeiture of the fees paid.
Unless otherwise stated, a golf cart and caddie are to be shared by two golfers. Single golfers will be paired by the club, or, if no other single golfer is available, a surcharge will be levied, to be paid by Cardholder directly to the golf club after the round. Delegation of caddies is at the discretion of respective clubs, and the rates provided do not guarantee one-on-one caddies.
Certain clubs require players to produce a valid golf handicap card and driving licence for carts. The Cardholder should contact the club in advance for further details.
The Cardholder should arrive and register at the club at least 30 minutes before tee time. A failure to arrive on time will be regarded as a “no show” and all fees paid will be forfeited.
The Cardholder and guests are expected to obey the rules of club and be mindful of any personal possessions and their own personal safety at all times. UnionPay and Golf007 are not responsible for any loss, claims, damages, charges or legal indemnities.
In the event a problem arises while playing golf, the Cardholder should contact Golf007 for assistance. Private agreements made with the club or other individuals will not be entertained.
Golf007 reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions or the rates without advance notice. We reserve the right to interpret all terms stated.
UnionPay always strives to provide the best quality of service. However, UnionPay cannot guarantee the service, obligations or offers of its agents and suppliers. As such, UnionPay will not be responsible for any loss, damage, disappointment or grievance incurred by the Cardholder through this offer.